Thursday, August 6, 2009

never and never

dun noe wat shit i am!dun noe hw idiot i am!y still can't let her go?nw all my brain is all about our memory...til can't 4get her...hw could tis happen to me?i was stupid...y wan treat u like tis when we was together...we have sweet memory...all about u i won't 4get...all u say to me...all u done 4 me...all u thinking...u was important in my life...i can't imagine if u din luv me anymore hw i live...every fren oso ask me 4get her...i think i can do tat but when i c u at skul...then i noe how idiot i was!!everytime b4 i fall asleep...i am thinking wat u doing nw...u vy important to me...u r my 1st gal and last gal...never n never hv a gal can replace ur in my heart...i'm still waiting u...i won't hurt u anymore...i will protect u dun let u cry again...me,can't 4get u...never and never!!