Thursday, March 4, 2010

hope u can get well soon..








Hope u can get well soon.Prove to us u never give up to yourself.Giving all your wishes to Aaron Ramsey.

LU Ramsey,Malaysia

May the force be with you and I will give all my best wishes to you. I am looking forward to seeing you back to Emirates soon with a stronger, better spirit and body.
YM Liew, Puchong, Malaysia

Aaron I was really upset to see you get injured the other night but I know that you’re at the right club to receive the best possible treatment. So chin up son! Stay positive and all will be well.
Dave Bernath, Chertsey, Surrey

I am=m deeply disturbed by what happened to Ramsey which reminded me of the injury that Robert Pires picked up against Newcastle. I wish you a quick recovery
Abdirahman, Nairobi, Kenya

Aaron even though you are going through pain now, take courage. There is a brighter future for you.
Alvin Tamba, Monrovia, Liberia

Get well soon Aaron! We know you can come back and to be a key member of this team! And for the lads: Bring the Premier League trophy to Emirates for Ramsey! C'mon Ramsey!!
Lukacsi Alpar, Targu Mures, Romania

Larson and Eduardo are brilliant examples of how quickly you can return and how you can be back to your high standards beforr you know it. Best of luck although you do not need it. Best wishes.
Alex B, Cambridge

Hope you make a speedy recovery Aaron! You will soon be back in those boots!!
Katie, London

I was crying when I saw you on the floor. Please Aaron, get well soon. We all love you in Nigeria and all over the world... I which you a speedy recovery.
Ismail, Nigeria

We are all rooting for you Aaron. You have the best team behind you so hopefully you'll be back with us soon. Keep your spirits up x
Jill, Lisa and Brodie, Dagenham

Get better, feel better because the wishes and prayers of all Gooners are behind you. Good luck! I am sure you will come back better and stronger
Nannan, Detroit Michigan

In the name of God you are already well and all Arsenal fans say AMEN. I wish you a speedy recovery. I'll miss you on the field
Naya, Ghana

Wishing you all the best Aaron for a full and speedy recovery. All the best for the future.
Joshua Humphries, Crawley, West Sussex

Never stop believing in yourself and always keep up your fighting spirit on the way back, We all believe in you and you will come back stronger than ever!.Thoughts from Sweden
Richard Lantz, Sweden

I'm a chartered physio at Bristol City and we had a young lad with an injury almost identical to your own. His injury was in last week of September 2009. He will be back full time training within the month. All the best, keep your head up, you'll be back and stronger!
Lloyd Nicolson, Bristol

All my thoughts are with you for a speedy recovery and I'm looking forward to seeing you boss the midfield battles in future Premiership games for Arsenal for many years to come.
Ryan Jones, Milton Keynes

Get well soon Aaron hope you’re up and playing soon. Wales need you!
Owen James, Cardiff

You have youth on your side Aaron and a wonderful club and manager backing you and I am sure a family who will take care of your every need. There can be only one result - get well soon lad.
Susanne, St. Andrews, Scotland

From a Bradford fan hoping your recovery goes well. Such an exciting prospect and emerging talent. Looking forward to seeing you on the pitch again soon!
Mark, Sheffield

Dear Aaron, hope you get well soon, you are a star in the making and hopefully this will be just a small bump in your career. Hope this will make you feel better. Good luck and get well soon.
Bakry, Beirut, Lebanon

My pal did the same as you when he was 40 and he was back within a year.
Terry Martin, Romford

Aaron, my five year old son has been to see you play at Emirates when I can get a ticket. He has cried today having seen the game on TV. We both are so sorry to see the injury and pain you were in. Please rest and we both will pray for your recovery, you are a very brave man. We both hope to see you make a good recovery and our thoughts every time we watch Arsenal will be with you and your family.
David and Oliver Lane, Kent

Good luck Aaron. Great achievements and trophies await for Arsenal in the coming years - all of us fans want you to be part of that. Work hard, dig deep and we'll see you next season.
Graham Simons, Finsbury Park

Aaron, as a Belgian Arsenal fan I wish you all the best of luck in your recovery! Hope you'll get better soon. You're still very young so you still have a fantastic future ahead of you at the Emirates! Take care.
Thijs, Antwerp, Belgium

Get well soon Aaron we all know you will be out on the pitch very soon! xx
Clare, London

So sorry for your injury Aaron. Here's hoping you're back soon. To the rest of the lads: come on bring the title home for Aaron
David, Reading

I know that before not so long you will be back to football like Eduardo. I wish you good health and good luck. From a fan from little village in Poland.
Raphael, Poland

I am really sorry for you at the moment. But you should make your mind free and think positively. Believe me you can recover in a short period with the help of God. I WISH A QUICK RECOVERY FOR YOU.
Aschalo, Ethiopia

Wishing you a quick Recovery. Let's win the Premier League for Ramsey and Eduardo!
Matovu John Baptist, Kampala, Uganda

Ramsey, be strong in your mind and spirit. Be positive and you'll be back in a short time. Much love to you.
Alexander Chuks, Port-Harcourt, Nigeria

Aaron I am so devasted about your injury, I can't imagine how you're feeling - I think you are incredibly brave. Stay strong and positive - you have so many people who care about you. I hope the lads win the title for you. With love and best wishes x
Ali Bickle, Bude, Cornwall

I really feel sorry for Aaron and wish him a quick recovery. May God help him in the rehabilitation process.
Theogene, Rwanda

Get well soon and keep Eduardo as your inspiration xx
Jenny Nye, Slough